Dr Adejuwon is a GMC registered specialist in Sports and Exercise Medicine (SEM) and Musculoskeletal Physician.
He completed his medical training at Guy's, King's and St Thomas’ Hospitals medical school (now part of King's College London) before embarking on a surgical training rotation in the East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust. He has first-hand knowledge of the surgical and non-surgical management of musculoskeletal conditions through several years training in trauma and orthopaedics and completion of a specialist-training programme in SEM in the London Deanery.
He has extensive experience in all aspects of sports medicine. He has been the club doctor for Saracens Rugby Club since 2007 and the lead doctor for England Rugby Under-16 representative side. He is the Chief Medical Officer for the Fireflies cycle tour, the Medical Director for the '7s and the City' festival and the resident sports physician for the rugby World Club 7s tournament.
He sits on the RFU Medical & Sports Science Technical Advisory Group and is a MSc research supervisor at the Institute of Sports Exercise and Health, University College London.
Dr Adejuwon offers:
- point-of-care ultrasound scan for rapid diagnosis and image guided injections for treatment of musculoskeletal conditions.
- diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions that can affect physical performance at work or on the field of play.
- injury prevention advice for individuals about to start exercising for the first time or returning after a period of inactivity, including injury.
- pre-contractual and pre-participation physical evaluations.
- Extracorporeal shockwave treatment and PRP injections