No private medical insurance – no problem
At Spire Clare Park Hospital in Farnham, Surrey, we offer fast and affordable access to the very best in private healthcare, whether you have private medical insurance or not. For those without insurance, it may cost less than you think.
Unknown costs can be a concern for many..
During a time of uncertainty or health problems, your focus should be on you and your family. However, the concerns of unknown costs, complications and the prospect of funding treatment can be a significant worry for many.
Spire Clare Park Hospital can provide a simple and straightforward solution by offering a fixed cost for your treatment within our hospital.
The benefits of a one-off private treatment package include:
- Fixed cost, irrespective of length of stay or complications (terms and conditions apply)
- Prompt access to leading clinicians and nursing care
- Flexible appointment times
- Private rooms with en-suite facilities and plenty of space to recuperate in beautiful, tranquil surroundings
- Excellent clinical standards including very low infection and readmission rates, zero MRSA bacteraemia and zero Clostridium Difficile, (from audit results for 2013).
- Unlimited visiting times
- Visitor meals available
To obtain an indication of costs or to arrange a tour of the hospital, call our Patient Information Advisors on 01252 895 490 or complete the form on the right-hand side of this page
"It was well worth the one-off payment to get better sooner"
This is not an actual quote but accurately reflects the views of our patients.