BSc MRCP FRCA FFRCA
Specialty: Pain Management
- multidisciplinary chronic pain management
- chronic back and neck pain
- neuropathic pain
- complex regional pain syndrome
- interventional pain management including radiofrequency
- ultrasound guided pain intervention
- Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Association of Anaesthetists
- British Pain Society
- European Society of Regional Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Faculty of Pain Medicine
Dr Baloch has been a pain consultant at Frimley Park since 2008. He qualified from Guys and St.Thomas' Medical Schools and then completed a medical rotation at the Royal Free, Royal London and St. Bartholomew's.
After anaesthetic training in South East Thames he completed a prestigious one year fellowship in pain medicine at St. Bartholomew's and Whipps Cross hospitals.
He has a special interest in interventional pain medicine and lectures on this subject both nationally and internationally.
Dr Baloch is trained in medico legal report writing for all aspects of chronic pain management.