Saturday 16 April 2016
9am-1pm followed by lunch
Venue: Spire Cheshire Hospital
- Rotating seminar style, allowing delegates to hear all four presentations.
- Hear from our consultants as they present on their area of sub-specialty expertise.
- Bring your own cases for discussion in order to get the most from the session
- Meet and network with peers
Dr Susan Church, Consultant in Respiratory Medicine
A run through the latest NICE guidelines: Up-to-date pneumonia and time for revision in COPD
Dr Subramaniam Ramakrishnan, Consultant Physician and Gastroenterologist
Referral guidelines for GI cancers...what's new?
- Update on cancer fast track referral criteria
Current role of capsule endoscopy
- Capsule endoscopy - indications and usefulness
Mr Azi Samsudin, Consultant Urologist
Rapid access urology - an update
- What to look for and when to refer
Mr Nasir Shah, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Upper extremity disorders - 2016 update
- Upper extremity examination refresher
- Pathway for shoulder and elbow disorders
- A snap shot of upper extremity surgery
The event will earn three hours CPD
Our events are very popular and numbers are limited so register now to reserve your free place. RSVP to Colette Smith on 01925 215 096 or click here to reserve your place by email.