Wednesday 13th March 2013
6.30pm – 7.00 pm Hot Supper
Lectures commence promptly at 7.00pm
Mr Jonathan Hobson, Consultant ENT / Head & Neck Surgeon
What’s new in glue ear?
• How much of a problem is glue ear?
• Which children need surgical intervention?
• What are the other options?
Mr Anand Pillai, Consultant Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Plantar fasciitis – The ‘one stop foot clinic’ approach
• Differential for heel pain
• Diagnosis / investigations
• Non-operative management rationale
• Surgical intervention – when and how
Dr John Ashworth, Consultant Dermatologist
Teledermatology – its future role
• Reasonable quality photographs – absolutely essential
• Patient confidentiality
• At a distance prescribing?
Venue: Spire Cheshire Hospital, Fir Tree Close, Stretton, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 4LU
RSVP to Colette Smith - Fax back on reverse of sheet or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone 01925 215096