23 April 2016
Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital is holding its Spring GP Conference on Saturday 23 April 2016. The conference will be held at Imperial War Museum, Duxford, registration is from 8.15am and closing at 4.30pm. The all-day event will consist of a series of lectures and workshops with the opportunity to network and will provide GP’s with five hours of CPD.
Why should GPs attend?
- Hear the cutting edge research and development on a mixture of specialties from the industry’s leading experts.
- Examine novel diagnostic techniques and methods that can improve identifying early stages of various conditions.
- Discuss advances and challenges in the development of treatment methods and strategies to improve patient treatment experiences and outcomes
- An opportunity to meet and discuss cases with Cambridge University consultants and surgeons
A selection of the workshops include:
- Common medico-legal pitfalls in vascular surgery
- Contemporary management of urinary tract infection in women
- Bespoke Prostate Health for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Back to back; the do's and dont's of spinal surgery and back and neck conditions in general
- Hips & knees. 'From the cradle to the grave' - What does the latest evidence indicate
How to reserve your place
To confirm your place at the conference, simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our GP Liaison Executive on 01223 266 900 Ext 6781 or 07894 002 970
The cost of the event is £50 per person. Places are limited so please ensure you register.