Weight loss surgery can change and extend patients’ lives.
Weight loss surgery (also called bariatric or obesity surgery) is a long-term commitment and a lifelong change. For this reason, it’s vital you choose carefully where to have surgery, so you can be sure you’ll have the ongoing support you’ll need. At Spire Washington Hospital, we’re with you all the way.
The benefits of weight loss surgery at a Spire Washington Hospital include:
- experienced surgeons specialising in bariatirc surgery and procedures
- trained nurses, physiotherapists and dietitians
- on-going, individually tailored support and advice programmes
- finance options available
- free information events and support groups - check our hospital events pages for details
We will provide you with advice and support throughout your weight loss journey, from your first appointment until long after your surgery. Our dietitian, who is experienced in advising patients on making lifestyle changes, will help to guide you through your first year following surgery. At the end of the year you will have learned how to work with your choice of surgery to achieve optimum results.