27 January 2018
Following the success of the last GP symposium, we've arranged a series of three in 2018. The first is kicking off on Saturday 27 January 2018, at the Holiday Inn Chester - South.
This event is open to all GP's and nurse practitioners.
- 9.00am Registration
- 9.30am Dr Doran, consultant neurologist - Epilepsy
- 10.15am Mr Graham, consultant orthopaedic surgeon - Hip pain
- 11.00am Tea, coffee and pastries
- 11.30am Dr Sambhi, consultant psychiatrist - topic tbc.
- 12.15pm Mr Abou Samra, Breast and general surgeon - topic tbc.
- 1.00pm Close
Holiday Inn Chester – South
CPD points are available and all attendees will be provided with a certificate of attendance. The lectures have been designed to provide education to GPs with advice on when to refer as we as other benefits which you will be able to take back and apply at your practice.
To confirm your place at the symposium on Saturday 27 January at the Holiday Inn, simply complete the registration form on this page.
There is no charge for the symposium. Places are limited, so please ensure you register as soon as possible.
For further information please contact Heidi Parker-Jones on 01978 268035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com