17 June 2017
Spire Yale and Abergele are pleased to be hosting their first GP symposium of 2017.
Featuring talks by four of the hospital's leading consultants, the event on Saturday 17 June 9am - 1pm promises to be a popular event. The symposium will be held at the Holiday Inn Chester West, CH7 6HB.
- 09.00 Registration
- 09.30 Mr Shergill, Consultant Urologist - Prostate update; 21st century treatments
- 10.15 Dr Haag, Consultant Pain Management - Non-surgical treatment options for back pain and joint pain
- 11.00 Tea, Coffee and Pastries
- 11.30 Mr Arya, Consultant ENT - Common ENT problems in general practice
- 12.15 Dr Thaman, Consultant Cardiologist – Cardiovascular screening and management of palpitations
- 13.00 Close
CPD points are available and all attendees will be provided with a certificate of attendance. The lectures have been designed to provide education to GPs with advice on when to refer as well as other benefits which you will be able to take back and apply to your practice.
Book your place
Places are limited so please ensure you register as soon as possible. For further information please contact Heidi Parker-Jones on 01978 268035 or email Heidi.Parker-Jones@Spirehealthcare.com.
There is no charge for the symposium and the cheque of £50 requested to secure your place will be returned on the day.