23 March 2018
Friday 23 March 2018
This free patient information event is for anyone who is considering further treatment or exploration about knee or hip joint pain. We will be joined by Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Mr Daniel Dowen who will present on joint pain; its causes, routes to diagnosis and treatment solutions. Conservative and surgical treatment options will be discussed.
After the event, the customer services team will be available to book consultations if requested, however, there is no obligation to book an appointment or proceed with treatment at the hospital.
Is this event for me?
If your answer to any one of the questions below is yes, then this event is for you.
- Do you suffer from knee joint pain and are you considering further exploration into its causes?
- Have you had exploratory investigations carried out and require further treatment to ease your symptoms?
- Are you looking for conservative methods to reduce pain or discomfort of joint pain?
- Are you considering having a knee joint replacement and would like more information about the procedures available?
- Have you made the decision to have surgery privately and are considering your options of location and consultant?
How do I book?
Follow the link to register: Spire Washington Hospital Hip & Knee Event