07 July 2018
Time: 9am – 1.30pm
- 9.00am: Registration and refreshments
- 9.25am - 9.30am: Welcome and introduction from Mr Darren Lui, Chair
- 9.30am - 10.15am: Mr Darren Lui, Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon: Concepts in Oligometastic Spinal Disease: Curative Surgery
- 10.15am - 11.00am: Professor Matthew Crocker, Consultant Neurosurgeon - (Title to be confirmed)
- 11.00am - 11.30am: Coffee break
- 11.30am - 12.15am: Mr Jason Bernard, Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon - What’s new in Scoliosis: VBT
- 12.15am – 1.00pm: Mr Tim Bishop, Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon - Spine Surgery Developments: can we do better?
- 1.15pm: Evaluation and lunch buffet
About the event
All the events are free of charge and certificates of attendance will be issued after you have completed the feedback form at the event.
In order to reserve your place or make an enquiry about the event above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.