07 July 2018
Time: 9am – 1.30pm
- 9.00am: Registration and refreshments
- 9.25am - 9.30am: Welcome and introduction from Mr Darren Lui, Chair
- 9.30am - 10.15am: Mr Darren Lui, Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon: The clinical assessment of back pain and leg pain: understanding spinal pathology and clinical red flags
- 10.15am - 11.00am: Professor Matthew Crocker, Consultant Neurosurgeon - Non-surgical management of back pain
- 11.00am - 11.30am: Coffee break
- 11.30am - 12.15pm: Mr Jason Bernard, Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon - What’s new in Scoliosis: VBT
- 12.15pm – 1.00pm: Mr Tim Bishop, Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon - Key points: history and examination in back pain
- 1.00pm - 1.30pm - Charlotte Summers, Physiotherapy and Orthopaedic Service Manager - Golden nuggets for the management of low back pain
- 1.30pm - Evaluation and lunch buffet
About the event
All the events are free of charge and certificates of attendance will be issued after you have completed the feedback form at the event.
In order to reserve your place or make an enquiry about the event above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.