23 October 2019
Date: Wednesday 23 October 2019
Start time: 7pm
Venue: Spire Methley Park Hospital - find us
Speaker: Mrs Veena Kaul
Join us for a free information evening at Spire Methley Park Hospital where one of our Consultant Gynecologist Mrs Veena Kaul will be offering information and advice on the menopause
- The menopause - what should I expect?
- What is normal and what is not?
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Menopause with and without medication
- Personalised and holistic approaches to the menopause
Our consultant speaker appreciates some of the symptoms associated with these area may be embarrassing therefore will be offer free mini appointments after her presentation has concluded.
Refreshments and canapes will be available on the night.
Free car parking available.
How do I book?
Places are limited so please call Megan on 01977 664266 or fill out the form below.