25 September 2019
Date: Wednesday 25 September 2019
Start time: 7pm
Venue: Spire Methley Park Hospital - find us
Speaker: Mr Aaron Ng, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
We will be joined by Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Mr Aaron Ng, who specialises in hip and knee surgery. He will present on hip and knee pain; its causes, routes to diagnosis and treatment solutions. Conservative and surgical treatment options will be discussed.
The talk will last for around 30 minutes followed by ample opportunity to ask the expert himself some questions. You will also be able to talk to one of our dedicated physiotherapists.
Is this event for me?
If your answer to any one of the questions below is yes, then this event is for you.
- Do you suffer from hip or knee pain and are you considering further exploration into its causes?
- Have you had exploratory investigations carried out and require further treatment to ease your symptoms?
- Are you looking for conservative methods to reduce pain or discomfort of joint pain?
- Are you considering having a knee joint replacement and would like more information about the procedures available?
- Have you made the decision to have surgery privately and are considering your options of location and consultant?
How do I book?
Please call Megan on 01977 664266 or use the booking form below.