15 June 2017
Are you thinking about having cosmetic surgery?
If so, come along to our free cosmetic surgery open evening on Wednesday 5 July starting at 7pm with Mr Phipps, one of the consultant plastic surgeons at Spire Methley Park Hospital.
Some of the procedures that Mr Phipps cover:
- Breast enlargement
- Arm reduction and arm lift
- Breast implant removal
- Breast reduction
- Male breast reduction surgery (gynaecomastia)
- Brow lift surgery
- Anti-wrinkle treatment by injection
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Mole, cyst, wart and skin tag removal
- Scar revision
- Ear pinning (pinnaplasty)
- Microdermabrasion and dermabrasion
- Eyelid surgery or eyebag removal (blepharoplasty)
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Thigh and buttock lift
- Nose job or nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
Mr Phipps will give a presentation showing some before and after pictures and giving a brief explanation of the procedures that he performs.
You will also be invited to have 5 minute, one-to-one, informal chat with him to find out more about any treatments you're interested in. Afterwards you have the chance to speak to our dedicated nursing team too, and take home literature on the procedures and treatments.
Refreshments and canapes will be available on the night.
How do I book?
Places are limited so please call Megan on 01977 664260 to book in advance.