28 April 2018
Spire Manchester Hospital is hosting a free, no obligation health information event covering a variety of health conditions. Our expert consultant specialists will present for 40 minutes each, followed by ample opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
You can choose the presentation(s) you're interested below - there is no obligation to attend the whole day and you can book onto multiple sessions.
Book today to reserve your place
9.30am - 10.30am
- Is your heart beating too fast or skipping a beat? Advice and treatment options on how to manage palpitations - Dr Adam Fitzpatrick, Consultant Cardiologist
- Children with sore throats, sniffles and hearing problems: what should a parent do? - Professor Iain Bruce, Consultant Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon
- Suffering from hip pain? A discussion on the possible causes and treatment options - Professor Max Fehily, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Suffering from acid reflux and indigestion? How to help beat the symptoms - Mr Bilal Alkhaffaf, Consultant General Surgeon
10.45am - 11.45am
- How best to look good for summer: is cosmetic surgery the answer? - Mr James Murphy and Mr Adam Goodwin, Consultant Plastic Surgeons
- Is back and neck pain affecting your daily life? Discussion on management and treatment options - Mr Saeed Mohammad, Consultant Spinal Surgeon
12.00pm - 1.00pm
- Living with knee pain? A discussion on the possible causes and treatment options including robotic assisted surgery - Mr Winston Kim, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- All things skin - common skin conditions - Dr Jennifer Yell, Consultant Dermatologist
- Heavy, abnormal and post menstrual bleeding? A discussion on causes and treatment options available - Mr Dayo Adegbite, Consultant Gynaecologist
1.15pm - 2.15pm
- Trouble controlling your bladder? Prostate and men's health - Mr Vijay Sangar, Consultant Urologist
- Achieving peak fitness: preventing and managing sports injuries - Dr John Rogers and Dr Leon Creaney, Sports and Exercise Medicine Consultants
How to book
Spaces are limited, please reserve your free place here or call Spire Manchester Hospital Event’s Team on 0161 447 6703.
*For sat nav, use postcode M20 2ZA