24 October 2017
Topic: Pelvic pain, bloating and abnormal bleeding
Time: Refreshments at 5.30 pm, session begins at 6.00 pm
Venue: Spire Leicester Hospital - find us
Consultant: Mr Supratik Chattopadhyay
Expert consultant gynaecologist, Mr Supratik Chattopadhyay, is holding a free patient event on abnormal bleeding (between periods, during or after sex), pelvic pain and abdominal bloating. His talk will include signs and symptoms to look out for, when symptoms should be looked into further by a doctor, and discussion around the conditions these symptoms might indicate.
What will be covered?
- Signs and symptoms to look out for
- Different conditions associated with abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain and abdominal bloating
- Management of symptoms
- Treatment options available
- When to seek medical advice
There will also be an opportunity to have your questions answered and to find out any further information.
How do I book?
Places are limited, so if you (and a friend or family member) would like to attend this event, please contact us to reserve a place.
To reserve your free place(s) you can:
- Fill in the form below
- Call us on: 0116 265 3021
- Email us at: email@example.com