30 July 2017
Regular updates, news and information.
Some of the principal treatments carried out by Dr Derek Chin at Spire include:
• Cardiomyopathy and percutaneous myocardial biopsy
• Coronary Artery Disease and Arrhythmia.
• Heart failure
• Heart valve disease
• Interventional and intraoperative echocardiography
• mitral valve repair/replacement
• Pericardial disease and pericardiotomy
• PFO closure
• Quantitative and 3D echocardiography
• Resynchronisation pacing and defibrillators
• Stress echocardiography for myocardial ischaemia/infarction/hibernation
• Transcatheter aortic valve implantation
I am a graduate of the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine, University of London. I trained in cardiology at King's College Hospital, London and the Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton.
I am a past Chief Examiner for the British Society of Echocardiography and fellow of the Royal College of Physicians.
Cardiology: Echocardiography, Coronary Artery Disease, Arrhythmia (Electrophysiology).
|Telephone||0116 265 3685|
|Private secretary telephone||0116 237 4089|
MBBS / University of London / 1988
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
MRCP (UK) / UK / 1991
Membership of the Royal Colleges of Physicians
Institute of Physical Sciences in Medicine / UK / 1991
Ionizing Radiation Protection
Advanced Cardiac Life Support / UK / 1995
Resuscitation Council UK
FRCP (London) / UK / 2003
Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians
Consultant Cardiologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS TrustBack to top