09 August 2018
Date: From Thursday 9 August 2018
Venue: Spire Leeds Hospital physiotherapy gym
Physiotherapist: Claire Long
Cost: £45 for a block of six sessions
What to expect:
- Instructed by experienced Charted Physiotherapists who have completed training with the APPI (Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute).
- Close tuition and exercise modification to suit all abilities and individual needs provided.
- Small class numbers (six people maximum)
- All equipment provided (including mats) however you can bring your own if you prefer.
- Variation of exercises and use of equipment.
- Warm up and cool down to enhance posture, functional strength, balance and flexibility.
- Mat-based exercises to improve core strength and restore normal muscle balance.
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
What to bring:
Comfortable clothing - most people like to wear a t-shirt or vest and jogging bottoms or leggings. No need to bring trainers as Pilates is a socks/ bare foot class.
Who can attend:
Suitable for complete beginners, new to exercise, returning to exercise or those with a history of injuries.
How do I book?
Places are limited so please reserve your place/s by:
- calling us now on 0113 218 5951
- or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Free car parking is available.