27 September 2018
Come along to our free ear correction and nose reshaping patient information evening.
If you would like to know more about ear correction and nose reshaping, why not come along for a free mini-consultation with our expert Consultant Rhinologist/ENT Surgeon, Mr Paul Chatrath.
Mr Chatrath specialises in Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) and cosmetic surgery including:
- Nasal valve surgery including titanium breathe implant
- Surgery for allergic rhinitis
- Diagnostic nasendoscopy and/or pharyngo-oesophagoscopy for swallowing difficulties
- Ear, nose and throat: head and neck surgery, laryngology, rhinology, sinus surgery, allergy, balloon sinuplasty, investigations and surgery for snoring, salivary gland problems, thyroid disorders, deafness,
- Cosmetic surgery: nose, face, eyes, ears
This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions and find out which of our ENT treatments could be right for you,
Our open evenings are relaxed and informal events where questions are asked in an open forum. Guests are more than welcome to bring a ‘plus one’.
Date and time
Thursday 27 September, 7pm
Spire Hartswood Hospital, Brentwood is just two miles from M25 junction 28 (A12/A1023) and three miles from M25 junction 29 (A127) - find us.
Book your place
Our information evenings are very popular so please book to avoid disappointment. To book your place please call 01277 266 761.