08 March 2018
Come along to our free ear correction and nose reshaping patient information evening.
If you would like to know more about ear correction and nose reshaping, why not join our free information evening hosted by our expert Consultant Rhinologist/ENT Surgeon, Mr Paul Chatrath. Our consultant will be giving a presentation on the different types of surgery available to you.
Following the presentation, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss your concerns.
Mr Chatrath specialises in ENT and cosmetic surgery including:
- Nasal valve surgery including titanium breathe implant
- Surgery for allergic rhinitis
- Diagnostic nasendoscopy and/or pharyngo-oesophagoscopy for swallowing difficulties
- Ear, nose and throat: head and neck surgery, laryngology, rhinology, sinus surgery, allergy, balloon sinuplasty, investigations and surgery for snoring, salivary gland problems, thyroid disorders, deafness,
- Cosmetic surgery: nose, face, eyes, ears
Our open evenings are relaxed and informal events where questions are asked in an open forum. Guests are more than welcome to bring a ‘plus one’.
Date and time
Thursday 8 March, 7pm
Spire Hartswood Hospital, Brentwood is just two miles from M25 junction 28 (A12/A1023) and three miles from M25 junction 29 (A127) - find us.
Book your place
Our information evenings are very popular so please book to avoid disappointment. To book your place please call 01277 266 761.