02 September 2017
Date: Consultations available on Saturday 2 September, 2017
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Venue: Spire Hartswood Hospital - find us
Consultant: Mr Kesava Mannur
Come to our free talk on our weight loss treatments to meet and ask our consultant Mr Kesava Mannur questions.
Weight loss surgery, also known as bariatric surgery, can help you lose weight when diet and exercise alone haven't worked. There are different types, but they all restrict the amount of food you can eat and/or reduce the amount of food you can absorb.
This free talk is for you if you're:
- fed up of yo-yo diets
- and/or have a medical condition, like diabetes or sleep apnoea that's made worse by being overweight
- have questions about how much it might cost
- whether you're suitable for surgery.
Mr Mannur will discuss:
- the benefits and drawbacks of weight loss (obesity) surgery
- gastric bypass
- gastric banding
- gastric sleeve
- success rates
- support given before, during and one year after surgery.
For more information or to book an appointment for your free consultation call our friendly self-pay sales advisers now on 01277 266761. You are welcome to bring a guest.