10 February 2018
Date: Consultations available on Saturday 10 February, 2018
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Venue: Spire Hartswood Hospital - find us
Consultant: Mr Kesava Mannur
About the event
Book your free mini consultation to meet and ask our Consultant Bariatric Surgeon, Mr Kesava Mannur questions on weight loss treatments
Weight loss surgery, also known as bariatric surgery, can help you lose weight when diet and exercise alone haven't worked. There are different types, but they all restrict the amount of food you can eat and/or reduce the amount of food you can absorb.
These free mini consultations are for you if you're:
- fed up of yo-yo diets
- and/or have a medical condition, like diabetes or sleep apnoea that's made worse by being overweight
- have questions about how much it might cost
- whether you're suitable for surgery.
Mr Mannur will discuss:
- the benefits and drawbacks of weight loss (obesity) surgery
- gastric bypass
- gastric banding
- gastric sleeve
- success rates
- support given before, during and one year after surgery.
For more information or to book an appointment for your free consultation call our friendly self-pay sales advisers now on 012 7726 6761. You are welcome to bring a guest.