11 December 2018
Date: Tuesday 11 December
Time: 5.30pm - 7.30pm
Venue: Spire Hartswood Hospital - find us
Consultant: Mr David Khoo
Come to our free 10 minute mini consultations for our weight loss treatments to meet and ask our consultant Mr David Khoo questions.
Weight loss surgery, also known as bariatric surgery, can help you lose weight when diet and exercise alone haven't worked. There are different types, but they all restrict the amount of food you can eat and/or reduce the amount of food you can absorb.
This free talk is for you if you're:
- fed up of yo-yo diets
- have a medical condition, like diabetes or sleep apnoea that's made worse by being overweight
- have questions about how much it might cost
- whether you're suitable for surgery
Mr Khoo will discuss:
- the benefits and drawbacks of weight loss (obesity) surgery
- gastric bypass
- gastric banding
- gastric sleeve
- success rates
- support given before, during and one year after surgery
Mini consultations are an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about cosmetic surgery, and are not a formal outpatient consultation. If you wish to proceed to surgery, a full outpatient consultation may still be required.
For more information or to book an appointment for your free consultation call our friendly self-pay sales advisers now on 01277 266 761. You are welcome to bring a guest.