11 November 2017
Date: Saturday 11 November
Venue: The Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport
At the event
The conference will provide an opportunity to:
- Hear from a variety of speakers from a range of clinical specialities as well as industry experts.
- Discuss advances of treatment methods and strategies to improve patient experience and outcomes.
- Join a selection of workshops including dermatology, ENT, fertility, general surgery, haematology, neurology, neurosurgery, orthopaedic, paediatric gastroenterology, podiatry, respiratory medicine, rheumatology, sports injuries, and vascular surgery.
- Network with local GPs, consultants and surgeons.
- Mr Rafid Al-Mahfoudh, Consultant Neurosurgeon & Complex Spine Surgeon
- Mr Eoin Baldwin, Consultant Podiatric Surgeon
- Dr Edward Cetti, Consultant Respiratory Physician
- Mr Sanjay Chougule, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr Michael Hii, Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist
- Mr Paras Jethwa, Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Mr Ehab Kelada, Fertility Consultant
- Mr Sameer Khemani, Consultant ENT Surgeon
- Dr Raad Makadsi, Consultant Physician and Rheumatologist
- Mr Gary Maytham, Consultant Vascular Surgeon
- Mr Simon Monkhouse, Consultant Upper GI and Bariatric Surgeon
- Mr Joideep Phadnis, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr Romi Saha, Consultant Neurologist
- Mr Thiyaga Selvan, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr Sivanie Sewell, Consultant Dermatologist
- Dr Simon Stern, Consultant Haematologist
- Mr George Tselentakis, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Benedict Rogers, Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon
The full conference will count as four hours of CPD and all attendees will be provided with a certificate of attendance.
Book your place
This event is free but places are limited. To reserve your place simply email email@example.com or complete the booking form below.