01 January 2019
About the event
If you are considering cosmetic surgery, come along and join us at Spire Fylde Coast Hospital for a free, fully informative presentation about all aspects of cosmetic surgery including:
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Breast reduction
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Upper and lower blepharoplasty (eyebag removal)
What to expect
Mr Milind Dalal, Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon will be hosting a series of events giving an insight into all aspects of cosmetic surgery, including expected results and what to expect after surgery.
Following the presentation, there will be an opportunity to meet briefly with Mr Dalal. Our Private Patient Advisers will also be present to answer and assist with any initial questions you may have and book an appointment for a formal consultation at a time to suit you.
Refreshments will be served throughout the evening.
Date and time
- Wednesday 30 January at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 20 February at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 20 March at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 17 April at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 15 May at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 12 June at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 10 July at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 7 August at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 4 September at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 16 October at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 13 November at 6.30pm
How to book
Spaces are limited so please reserve your free place by calling 01253 308 031 or completing the booking form below.
Please note: Mini consultations are an opportunity to ask any initial questions you may have about cosmetic surgery, and are not a formal outpatient consultation. If you wish to proceed to surgery, a full outpatient consultation will be required.