24 January 2018
About the event
If you are considering cosmetic surgery why not come along and join us at Spire Fylde Coast Hospital for a free, fully informative presentation about all aspects of cosmetic surgery including:
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Breast reduction
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Upper and lower blepharoplasty (eyebag removal)
What to expect
Mr Milind Dalal, Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon will be hosting a series of events giving an insight into all aspects of cosmetic surgery, including expected results and what to expect after surgery.
Following the presentation, there will be an opportunity to meet briefly with Mr Dalal. Our Private Patient Advisers will also be present to answer and assist with any initial questions you may have and book an appointment for a formal consultation at a time to suit you.
Refreshments will be served throughout the evening.
Date and time
- Wednesday 24 January at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 21 February at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 21 March at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 18 April at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 16 May at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 13 June at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 11 July at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 8 August at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 5 September at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 3 October at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 14 November at 6.30pm
How to book
Spaces are limited so please reserve your free place by calling 01253 308031, or complete the enquiry form on the right hand side of this page or the booking form below.
Please note, mini consultations are an opportunity to ask any initial questions you may have about cosmetic surgery, and are not a formal out-patient consultation. If you wish to proceed to surgery, a full out-patient consultation will be required.