06 October 2018
Date: 6 October 2018
Time: 9am - 2pm
Venue: The Marriott Hotel, Glasgow Road, Edinburgh
How does it work?
Our free, no-obligation information events give you the opportunity to hear more about a condition or treatment that you're interested in. Throughout the day there are a selection of talks for you to choose from - there is no need to attend for the whole day, you can simply select the talk(s) of interest to you and come along for that talk.
- Hip and knee joint pain
Mr Issaq Ahmed, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Irritable bowel syndrome information event
Dr Ian Arnott, Consultant Gastroenterologist
- Modern treatment for varicose veins
Dr Zahid Raza, Consultant Vascular Surgeon
- Have I a slipped disc doctor? Back pain, it's causes and treatment options
Mr Patrick Statham, Consultant Neurosurgeon
- Foot and ankle pain information event
Mr Hisham Shalaby, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Facial cosmetic surgery
Mr Awf Quaba, Consultant Plastic Surgeon
- Management of menopause
Dr Tahir Mahmood, Consultant Gynaecologist
- Diagnosis and management of shoulder and elbow problems
Mr Sunil Sharma, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Management of overactive bladder syndrome
Miss Voula Granitsiotis, Consultant Urological Surgeon
- Weight loss surgery
Weight Loss Surgery Scotland Team
- Cataracts, glaucoma and vision correction
Mr Jonathan Ross, Consultant Ophthalmologist
How do I book?
Registration is essential, please select the talk title above to book online or call 0131 316 2507 to register as places are limited.