07 December 2017
Mr Fahad Attar, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon offers a one stop knee clinic at Spire Cheshire Hospital so you can have your consultation, diagnostic investigation, results and treatment advice all in one visit.*
The one stop service includes:
- Your initial consultation
- A diagnostic investigation such as an X-ray, ultrasound or MRI scan
- A same day follow up appointment to discuss the results of your investigation and provide you with a diagnosis and proposed treatment plan
This is all completed within approximately 2 ½ hours, saving you multiple visits to the hospital. At the end of this consultation process a treatment plan will be offered to help you get better quicker.
For more information or to make an appointment at the one-stop knee clinic please call 01925 215 087.
*Terms and conditions
- You do not need to have medical insurance to attend the one stop knee clinic. The self-pay cost of the one stop knee clinic is £700
- If you have private health insurance we always advise that you contact your insurance company to check that you are covered by your policy prior to attending your appointment
- Appointments are subject to availability
- The diagnostic investigation is for one knee only
- Additional scans / investigations will incur an additional cost
- This package does not include any treatments or surgical procedures