19 June 2019
Wednesday 19 June 2019
Spire Cheshire Hospital
Mr Prakash Chandran, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, is hosting a free, no obligation knee pain information evening on Wednesday 19 June at 7pm. This event is for anyone who is considering private treatment or would like to gain more information about knee pain, which they may be experiencing.
Why choose Spire Cheshire Hospital?
At Spire Cheshire Hospital we have a reputation for high quality clinical care and experience. With us you can be sure you’re in great hands. We’re here to give you all the information you need to make the choice that’s right for you.
What will happen at the event?
Mr Chandran will give a short presentation on the common causes of knee pain, routes to diagnosis and treatment solutions.
Is this event for me?
If you are suffering with chronic pain or arthritis in your knee and your answer to any one of the questions below is ‘yes’ then this event is for you.
- Do you suffer from chronic knee pain and are you considering further exploration onto its causes?
- Have you had exploratory investigations carried out and require further treatment to ease your symptoms?
- Are you considering having a knee replacement and would like more information about the procedures available?
- Have you made the decision to have surgery privately and are considering your options?
The evening will commence at 7pm and there will be a short presentation followed by the opportunity to ask questions in a relaxed environment.
How do I book?
Places are limited, so let us know whether you (and a friend/family member) want to attend.
To reserve your free place you can:
- call us on 01925 215 029
- or complete the enquiry form below
Free on-site car parking is available.
Light refreshments will be served from 6.45pm.
We look forward to welcoming you to Spire Cheshire Hospital.