21 February 2018
Date: Wednesday 21 February 2018
Venue: Spire Cheshire Hospital
Spire Cheshire Hospital is hosting a free, no obligation hip and knee pain information evening on Wednesday 21 February at 7pm. This event is for anyone considering using private healthcare or paying privately for hip or knee treatment.
Why choose Spire Cheshire Hospital?
At Spire Cheshire Hospital we have a reputation for high quality clinical care and experience. With us you can be sure you’re in great hands. We’re here to give you all the information you need to make the choice that’s right for you.
What will happen at the event?
The evening will be hosted by Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons Mr Nikhil Pradhan and Mr Paul Sherry who will present on joint pain, its causes, routes to diagnosis and treatment options. There will be an opportunity for you to ask questions during and after the presentations.
Is this event for me?
If you are suffering with chronic pain or arthritis in your hip and knee and your answer to any one of the questions below is ‘yes’ then this event is for you.
- Do you suffer from chronic hip or knee pain and are you considering further exploration onto its causes?
- Have you had exploratory investigations carried out and require further treatment to ease your symptoms?
- Are you considering having a hip or knee replacement and would like more information about the procedures available?
- Have you made the decision to have surgery privately and are considering your options?
How do I book?
Places are limited, so let us know whether you (and a friend / family member) want to attend. To reserve your free place you can:
- call us on 01925 215 029
- or complete the enquiry form below
Free on-site car parking is available.
Light refreshments will be served from 6.45pm.
We look forward to welcoming you to Spire Cheshire Hospital.