31 March 2020
Thinking about cosmetic surgery?
Mr Dean Boyce is is the Clinical Lead of the Welsh Centre for Plastic Surgery and consults in Cardiff. He is a senior plastic surgeon with many years' experience in leading a dedicated team of plastic surgeons, nurses and support staff to deliver the safest and highest quality of patient care.
Frequently performed procedures by Mr Boyce include:
- Breast enlargement (including all varieties of major implants),
- Breast reshaping
- Breast reduction
- Breast uplift
- Body contouring after weight loss
- Abdominoplasty (mini and full)
- Brachioplasty (upper arm reduction)
- Thigh lift
- Facial rejuvenation
- Prominent ear correction
Non-surgical ways to improve appearance are becoming increasingly popular and Mr Boyce uses a wide range of products in a holistic manner, with or without surgery. The most popular treatments include facial fillers and Botulinum toxin treatment for wrinkles.
This cosmetic opening evening will be an opportunity to learn about the cosmetic procedures available at Spire Cardiff Hospital and for you to ask Mr Boyce any questions.
We perform most types of cosmetic surgery at Spire Cardiff Hospital, but if you can’t find the one you are looking for please give us a call and we can confirm for you.
Why should you attend?
- Learn more about cosmetic procedures
- Have questions answered by our expert consultant
- Receive a fixed price quote
- No obligation to go ahead
Book your place
Places are limited, so to reserve your place please fill in the form below.