15 March 2017
Improved facilities coming soon
- New endoscopy suite
- Imaging department refurbishment
- Redevelopment of Theatre 5 to include an anaesthesia room
- Improved inpatient bedrooms, short stay/day care facilities and nurses station
- Upgraded Extended Recovery Area
- Additional free car parking for up to 244 cars.
The year 2017 will see more investment and development for Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital, with a major program of refurbishment and improvement set to start shortly. The aim of investment is to improve the facilities, meet the requirements of region’s leading doctors who practice at The Lea, and to further improve the patient experience. From the moment patients drive onto the Hospital site right through to the time they leave following treatment or follow up appointments- their care and comfort is of paramount importance.