26 April 2018
Date: Thursday 26 April 2018
Venue: Spire Bristol Hospital
Consultant: Consultant Surgeon from the Knee Specialists
This free patient information event is for anyone who is considering treatment or would like to gain more information about knee pain, which they may be experiencing.
We will be joined by Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, who specialises in knee surgery. They will present on knee pain; its causes, routes to diagnosis and treatment solutions. Conservative and surgical treatment options will be discussed.
The talk will last for around 40 minutes followed by ample opportunity to ask the expert himself some questions.
Is this event for me?
If your answer to any one of the questions below is yes, then this event is for you.
- Do you suffer from knee pain and are you considering further exploration into its causes?
- Have you had exploratory investigations carried out and require further treatment to ease your symptoms?
- Are you looking for conservative methods to reduce pain or discomfort of joint pain?
- Are you considering having a knee joint replacement and would like more information about the procedures available?
- Have you made the decision to have surgery privately and are considering your options of location and consultant?
How do I book?
Please call our treatment advisers on 0117 980 4080 or use the booking form below.