We welcome your views on our website and invite you to take part in a brief survey when you've finished your visit.
Your response will help us improve the site and the experience we offer to visitors.
Some of the principal treatments carried out by Mr Darren James at Spire include:
• hearing assessments in children and adults including:
- audiometry - test of full hearing function including volume and pitch and distinguishing speech from background noise
- tympanometry - an examination used to test the condition of the inner ear
• neurological investigations
• oto-acoustic or middle ear sound emissions in children and adults
• tinnitus, or the perception of sound such as ringing in the inner ear not caused by external noise
• vertigo or the perception of spinning without moving
• repositioning manoeuvres for treatment of dizziness
• hearing aid provision and fitting
• hearing aid reprogramming
• tinnitus masker provision and fitting
• pre-surgery assessment
• speech and language therapy
• air and bone conduction
• custom made ear plugs for swimming and hearing protection
• medico-legal audiology
Mr James is concerned with treating patients hearing, tinnitus, balance, and related disorders. Mr James provides a complete audiology service for adults and children aged 5 years and above. All hearing tests are conducted within a sound proof booth ensuring that all external noises are screened out. Mr James works closely with GP’s and ear, nose and throat (ENT) Surgeons.
|Telephone||01905 362 220|
|Private secretary firstname.lastname@example.org|
24 September 2018
At Spire Hospitals we work with a number of leading orthopaedic consultants, specialising in the treatment of spinal con…