Regional Hearing Services Ltd provide free private hearing health services at Spire Murrayfield Hospital Wirral.
There are many types, styles and technologically different hearing aids available privately
The professional care you can expect include:
- Full range of hearing care with free lifetime aftercare
- Full range of hearing aid systems from leading manufacturers
- Professional advice from qualified hearing aid audiologists
- Free hearing assessments by appointment
- Full range of accessories including batteries at competitive prices
- Ample free car parking
There are many types, styles and technologically different hearing aids available privately. The Hearing Aid Audiologist will discuss your hearing needs based on your results. They will cover your lifestyle and discuss which hearing aids best suit your requirements and budget.
The free hearing check will include:
- Hearing History Evaluation - to better understand your issues and direct you to the right solution
- Otoscopic Observation - examination of the outer ear, canal and tympanic membrane (ear drum) with the aid of an otoscope
- Audiometric Evaluation - A presentation of sounds to determine the minimum decibel levels required to just hear different tones
- Full Explanation of Results - understand your hearing and how it can be improved
- Demonstration of Improved Hearing - see the potential benefits from correctly prescribed hearing aids
- Selecting your Hearing Solution - your needs are matched to the right hearing system that meets both your hearing and cosmetic requirements
Sometimes the answer to your hearing problem might not be a hearing aid. If so, this will be revealed on your assessment. Should this be the case then the Hearing Aid Audiologist will explain their findings and advise you on your options.