21 October 2010, 7pm
Joseph Dervin Ltd
An Appointed Representative of Blackstone Independent Financial Advisers Ltd
Presented by Joe Dervin (Independent Financial Adviser) discussing ‘Increased taxation:
How are you prepared?’ here at Spire Murrayfield Hospital Wirral.
With Increases in Income, Capital Gains Tax and a freeze on Inheritance Tax allowances let Joe show you how you can:
- Avoiding the 50% Income Tax and 28% CGT rate Budget (June 2010) report update
- Reclaim tax already paid – up to 40% Income tax relief against a pension contribution
- Alternative investments to pensions.
- How to get back 20% Income Tax rebate on last tax year’s income, CGT deferral and IHT relief (after two years) using a ‘lower risk’ Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS)
- Portfolio planning for ‘Capital Preservation’ independent advice on asset allocation/fund selection
For a full agenda please request by email!
Spire Murrayfield Hospital Wirral
Holmwood Drive, Thingwall, Wirral, Merseyside, CH61 1AU
Click here to find or contact us
To find out further details about this evening seminar or if you require a booking form please contact Karen Watterson on 0151 929 5230 or email: Karen.Watterson@spirehealthcare.com
Refreshments available from 6.30pm. We hope you will be able to join us.