Services from The Insight Network, part of Spire Healthcare, are now available from the Spire Wellesley Hospital in Southend on Sea, Essex. The Insight Network, an established network of psychiatrists and psychotherapists in the UK.
Evidence-based therapies to help with a range of issues
The Insight Network offer evidence-based therapies to help resolve a range of common issues we face in our day-to-day lives, such as:
- stress, including work stress
- anxiety, including social anxiety/shyness/panic attacks
- depression, neurotic disorders
- relationship difficulties
- post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- sleep disorders, insomnia
- mood swings, bipolar disorder, seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- fatigue or chronic fatigue
- eating disorders
- physical health problems that affect mental health, such as pain, and chronic medical conditions, hypertension, migraine, irritable bowel syndrome and tinnitus.
At The Insight Network we understand these types of health issues need to be resolved, so they have as little of an impact on our normal lives as possible. This then enables us to make the most of our potential and play our full part in our family, workplace, community and with our friends. We pride ourselves on using clinically proven methods that give fast, long-lasting results.
Claudia Prothero, a Senior Psychotherapist with The Insight Network says, “Providing therapy such as CBT, which is practical, educational and goal orientated can quickly help people to get their lives back on track, and can make all the difference to both the individual, their family, friends and work colleagues”. Claudia is an experienced CBT trainer and supervisor, having trained CBT therapists for the NHS IAPT program, and worked as a Senior Lecturer on the MSc in CBT at Anglia Ruskin University. Claudia is experienced in working with a wide range of difficulties, including anxiety and work related stress.
To find out more about The Insight Network or to make a referral to the service please visit www.spirehealthcare.com/The-Insight-Network