Weight loss surgery can change and extend patients’ lives. Nicola will testify to that.
Before undergoing gastric bypass surgery at Spire, Nicola hated the way she looked, worried about her health and felt her weight restricted many areas of her life. Now she says she feels ‘normal’ again after reducing her weight by 7.5 stone.
Click here to see Nicola's full story
Call your local Spire hospital for information
or a guide price
The benefits of weight loss surgery at a Spire hospital include:
- experienced surgeons specialising in bariatirc surgery and procedures
- trained nurses, physiotherapists and dieticians
- on-going, individually tailored support and advice programmes
- finance options available
- free information events and support groups - check hospital events pages for details
You can also watch former Spire patients Wendy and Mark talk about their experiences in the podcast videos below, to see how weight loss surgery changed their lives too.