Saturday 12 November 2016, from 10am
We are running a series of pop-up events around the North East in 2016 to give you the opportunity to meet a qualified consultant cosmetic surgeon in a venue closer to you.
We know that having cosmetic surgery is a big decision, with a lot to consider. At Spire Washington Hospital we’ll give you all the information you need to make the choice that’s right for you and answer the questions that you want to ask.
- Are you considering cosmetic surgery?
- Would you like to know if you are suitable for surgery and what procedures are available?
- Would you like to know how much it costs and how long it takes?
- Would you like the chance to meet a consultant cosmetic surgeon before deciding to commit to a full consultation?
If you have answered 'yes' to any of the above questions then Spire Washington Hospital invites you to come along on Saturday 12 November 2016 to Seaham Hall and join us to have a FREE 10 minute one-to-one* with one of our consultant cosmetic surgeons.
Our customer service team will also be there to provide you with any additional information you may have about the hospital.
|Saturday 12 November 2015
from 10am until 2pm
Seaham Hall, Lord Byron's Walk, Seaham, Durham, SR7 7AG
Mr Neil McLean, Mr Jerry Ryan
The event is free to attend and runs from 10.00am till 2pm.
Spaces are limited, so to book your free place now - call us on 0191 418 8687, or email us at email@example.com
* Free ten minute one-to-one's are an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about cosmetic surgery, and are not a formal out-patient consultation. If you wish to proceed to surgery, a full out-patient appointment will be required.