Men's Health Check £450
- A comprehensive medical assessment
- Physical examination
- Urinary Symptom score (IPSS)
- Urinary flow rate and residual volume estimation
- PSA and hormone level check
- Height, weight, body mass index (BMI) measurement
- Blood pressure
- Cardiovascular risk score calculation
- Cholesterol profile
- Fasting blood glucose level (diabetes screen)
- Kidney and liver function tests
- Blood test for gout
- A follow up letter to summarise the outcome of the assessment.
Alternatively the Tunbridge Wells Mens Health Clinic is pleased to offer a direct open access consultation only service for £195. You will need a GP letter to attend, to book an appointment just call 01892 741 150 and ask for a consultation-only appointment.