The Insight Network, part of Spire Healthcare, provides services from Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital, Kent. The Insight Network is an established network of psychiatrists and psychotherapists in the UK. In the UK, one in four people experience some form of ill health such as anxiety, depression or stress each year.
The Insight Network provides evidence-based therapies to help resolve a range of common issues, such as stress, depression and anxiety.
These conditions are very common and can hinder our ability to enjoy our lives, and the lives of people around us. But these conditions can often be quickly and effectively solved with clinically proven techniques, such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT), cognitive analytical therapy (CAT) or eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR).
At The Insight Network we understand these types of health issues need to be resolved, so they have as little impact on us as possible. This then allows us to play our full part in our family, workplace, community and with our friends. We use clinically proven methods that give fast, long-lasting results. Our service at Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital, Kent, provides evidence-based therapies to help resolve a range of common issues, such as:
- stress, including work stress
- anxiety, including social anxiety/shyness/panic attacks
- depression, neurotic disorders
- relationship difficulties
- eating disorders
- post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- fatigue or chronic fatigue
- sleep disorders, insomnia
- mood swings, bipolar disorder, seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- physical health problems that affect mental health, such as pain, and chronic medical conditions, hypertension, migraine, irritable bowel syndrome and tinnitus
Read more about The Insight Network here, including how to make a referral to the service.
Alternatively to make a booking or to talk about The Insight Network's services at Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital please call 01892 741 150 or make an online enquiry.