Are you suffering with a health issue, fed up with being on a waiting list or concerned about the standards of care and cleanliness in hospital?
By choosing to pay for your treatment privately at Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital, Kent, you won’t have to wait or worry. We are part of the second largest private hospital group in the UK and open to everyone. If you don’t have private health insurance you can pay for your own consultation and treatment.
Call 01892 741150 now for a guide price for your treatment
Our patients choose to get treatment at our hospital as they know that our expertise, levels of hygiene and the comfort and care they receive represent excellent value for money.
Paying for your medical treatment at Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital, Kent
At Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital, Kent you can choose your consultant and decide when it suits you to have your treatment. You can choose to pay for treatment for most types of operations, procedures and tests. For many procedures we can give you a single, all-inclusive fixed price (terms and conditions apply). You can pay for any of the hundreds of procedures offered at Spire Tunbridge Wells, from cosmetic surgery, to weight loss surgery, to orthopaedic treatment.
Spire Healthcare has worked in partnership with award winning insurance provider APRIL UK to create ‘inSpire’ – an innovative private medical insurance plan that combines high quality healthcare with exceptional value for money. Please visit the inSpire page for more infornation.
The benefits of paying for treatment include:
- Choose your consultant and decide when it is best for you to have your treatment
- Rapid access to our leading clinicians and nursing care
- Flexible appointment times
- Fixed price irrespective of length of stay or complication (terms and conditions apply)
- Private rooms with plenty of space and en-suite facilities allowing you to recuperate peacefully.
- Unlimited visiting times.
- Clinical standards are exceptional and include low infection and readmission levels, zero MRSA bacterium and Clostridium Difficile. For more information please see our healthcare standards