Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital is pleased to be able to provide the One-Stop Breast Clinic led by Consultant Breast and Oncoplastic Surgeons, Mr Haresh Devalia , Miss Karina Cox and Mr Mohsin Dani.
One-stop assessment, diagnostic scans and expert consultation at Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital
The One Stop Breast Clinic at Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital aims to offer you the highest standard of care by minimising your apprehension and providing expert breast assessment, investigations and feedback in one appointment.
Along with a consultation, the clinic will provide results with minimum delay. This is achieved with the coordinated support of a team of compassionate, highly experienced radiologists, pathologists and nurses.
This service is held weekly in our relaxed, clean and friendly premises, it is designed to lead to a rapid and accurate diagnosis.
What does the clinic provide?
- An outpatient appointment with one of our Consultants to discuss you condition and treatment options
- Expert physical examination
- Consultation time with our highly experienced breast-care nurse.
- Breast imaging (3D Digital Breast Tomosynthesis, mammography, ultrasound imaging)
- Fine needle aspiration cytology and core biopsy pathology if required
- Onsite breast MRI facility is also available
- A follow up consultation with one of our Consultants to discuss your results
Who can use the Clinic?
The One-Stop Breast Clinic is open to all whether you have private medical insurance or not. If you are not covered by private medical insurance, one-off private treatment is available with a fixed price agreed in advance.
Do I need a referral?
You will only need a medical referral if you are using your private medical insurance. Referrals can be made by your GP or any other medical practitioner.
If you are paying for your own treatment, you will not need a referral.
How do I access the Clinic?
You can book an appointment on the One-Stop Breast Clinic by contacting Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital directly.
How often is the Clinic held?
The One-Stop Breast Clinic is held every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at the Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital. Other days can be requested at the time of booking on an ad hoc basis.
For further information please contact our customer service team on: 01892 741 150 or complete the form on the right-hand side of this page.