99% of patients rate Spire Healthcare ‘excellent’, ‘very good’ or ‘good’
At Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital we’re very proud that 100% of patients rate our overall quality of service ‘excellent’, ‘very good’ or ‘good’. Not only that, 99% of the people who were treated here before would definitely or were likely to recommend us in the future.
Making sure our patients are well looked after is our top priority. Every year, Spire Healthcare carries out an independent survey to find out how patients think we’re performing. In 2012 21,800 patients who had attended one of the 37 Spire Healthcare hospitals between 1st June and 31st August 2012 were randomly selected, contacted by post and asked to complete a survey.
This is what patients from Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital told us:
- 99% said the quality of care they received from their consultant was excellent, very good or quite good
- 99% said the cleanliness of the hospital was excellent, very good or quite good
- 98% said the way they were prepared for being at home was excellent, very good or quite good
- 98% agree the staff at the hospital went out of their way to make a difference to their stay
- 98% said the hospital did everything they could to help control their pain
- 98% agree they were treated with compassion and respect at all times
- 99% agree they had confidence and trust in the nurses who looked after them
- 97% agree they felt reassured and safe throughout their experience
For more information or to book an appointment please call 01892 741150 or enquire online.