The Insight Network is part of Spire Healthcare, a leading provider of private healthcare in the UK with a proud heritage and experience of running successful private hospitals.
We have an established network of therapists and psychiatrists in the UK who offer evidence-based therapies in an out-patient setting to help resolve a range of common issues we face in our day-to-day lives, such as stress, depression, anxiety and some addictions.
We understand these types of health issues need to be resolved, so they have as little impact on our normal lives as possible. This then enables us to make the most of our potential and play our full part in our family, workplace, community and with our friends. We pride ourselves on using clinically proven methods that give fast, long-lasting results.
> Read more about which issues and problems that we treat.
Our quality commitment
The Insight Network is registered with, and regulated and registered by, the Care Quality Commission, the independent regulator for health and social care services in England and Healthcare Improvement Scotland. We also undertake regular clinical audits, client satisfaction surveys and monitor our treatment outcomes against clinical best practice, as defined by NICE guidelines.
Why choose the Insight Network?
- Quality – we are fully committed to delivering excellent clinical treatment you can rely on and personal care you’ll appreciate. All of our consultant psychiatrists, therapists and psychologists are experienced, qualified and use clinically proven methods that facilitate long-lasting results.
- Rapid access - appointments can be arranged within 24 hours.
- Flexibility – we aim to fit around your lifestyle and work commitments, and have a number of clinics across London and the UK, with appointments available during the day, evenings and on Saturdays.
- Treatment plans – we offer individually tailored treatment plans, agreed with you.
- Confidentiality – we understand that some issues can be sensitive and hard to talk about, but you can rest assured that all of our therapists work in absolute confidence, adhering strictly to the Data Protection Act as well as other information governance requirements.
- Internet-based therapy – for those who are unable to come in to one of our therapy centres we offer convenient, secure internet-based therapy, where appropriate.
- All round clinical care – our team of psychiatrists, therapists and psychologists work closely together with you throughout your entire treatment.