We offer group workshops or individual sessions, to help your employees to strengthen their individual resilience and improve and sustain their performance. Workshops are based on the school of cognitive psychology and can be tailored to individual or organisational requirements. Topics can include:
- achieving your full potential
- improving morale & motivation
- managing stress
- building confidence
- managing change
- effective communication styles
- dealing with conflict
- managing high expressed emotions
- changing negative coping strategies, eg addictions
The provision of these workshops represent evidence of a proactive approach to the management of workplace stress and help demonstrate that an employer has taken reasonable steps in exercising its duty of care toward its employees.
Psychological Wellbeing sessions
As part of the Insight Network preventative service we promote a Dynamic Model for Wellbeing (CSIP/DoH: 2006,4) which is a comprehensive approach to wellbeing. We support the client to identify their psychological difficulties, their own strength, abilities and possibilities with the aim to work towards achievable goals which lead to an improved quality of life.
- On a 1:1 basis we offer a session for nutrition, coping skills, goal setting and effective communication tools.
- In group settings we teach mindfulness, relaxation, stress management and sleep hygiene.