At Spire Thames Valley Hospital you will benefit from the same specialist care offered in the NHS with the addition of:
- Fast access to a consultant opinion
- Continuity of care with the same consultant caring for you throughout your treatment
- Treatment within a 13 week referral to treatment pathway
- Comfortable private facilities with en-suite, TV and room service
You will also have the reassurance of having consistent, high quality care.
Booking an appointment
Once your GP has decided you need to be referred to a hospital/consultant, the way you book your appointment will depend on your local area and GP surgery, however your options are likely to be:
- Your GP or other practice staff will book your appointment for you
- You can contact the NHS Telephone Appointments Line on 0845 608 8888 with your Unique Booking Reference Number (UBRN), which is given to you by your GP
- Using the internet, you can book yourself online with you UBRN
Once your appointment is booked
Once you have selected Spire Thames Valley Hospital and suitable appoinment details, you will receive a letter from us confirming the details of the appointment and any instructions you will need to follow in preparation. A copy will also be sent to your GP.