Physiotherapy at Spire Sussex Hospital, Hastings
The physiotherapists at Spire Sussex Hospital, Hastings, provide a thorough clinical assessment with an individually tailored treatment programme to return you to your normal activites as soon as is safely possible.
- There are no waiting lists and wherever possible we will give you an appointment within 24 - 48 hours.
- We have flexible appointments to suit your needs.
- You can self-refer. Consultant or GP referrals are not necessary unless you are insured (please then check with your insurance company).
Click here to find out more about our new Gait Scan system
The Physiotherapy Team
- Are experienced (min. of 5 years), highly qualified, State Registered, Chartered Physiotherapists.
- Offer a wealth of clinical experience and expertise covering a wide variety of fields of physiotherapy.
- Utilise up to date research and training to ensure best clinical practice.
- Work closely & communicate regularly with consultants and GP's to ensure you receive the best treatment and advice.
Click here to meet the Physiotherapy Team
At Spire Healthcare hospitals our physiotherapy patients have their musculo-skeletal conditions treated using the latest physio techniques and equipment. Our physiotherapists utilise up to date research to ensure best clinical practice and work in close liaison with consultants and GPs. This ensures that patients receive a highly focused course of treatment to suit their individual needs.
We aim to provide the best treatment and advice in order to help return you to normal fitness as soon as possible. The earlier you request an assessment for an injury or musculo-skeletal problem and receive appropriate treatment, the faster we will be able to help you resume your daily activities and sports.
Do I require a referral letter from my GP?
- For self-funding patients no referral letter is necessary
- Insured Patients do require a referral letter to be provided by your GP or consultant prior to your appointment being made
What happens at a physiotherapy appointment?
- A detailed history will be taken, followed by a thorough assessment of your condition
- You will receive expert advice and treatment and we will provide you with a personal recovery programme tailored to your needs
- With your permission our physiotherapists will liaise with your GP and provide a detailed discharge summary at the end of your treatment
- Our physiotherapists can also refer you to a consultant who can arrange diagnostic tests if necessary including X-ray, CT and MRI scanning.
To make a physiotherapy appointment simply call your local Spire hospital or complete an online enquiry form.