Mr Kapasi has completed the following training and holds the following qualifications:
M.B.B.S M P Shah Medical College, India.
M S (General Surgery) M P Medical College, India.
Diploma in Urology University College London, UK.
M Sc in Urology Universiry College London
FRCS Royal College of Surgeons (England).
FEBU European Board of Urology (Netherlands)
Other Research experience:
Impotence and Review of Penile Prosthesis
A dissertation submitted to the University College, London, in part fulfillment for the diploma of Urology.
Essays of Molecular Basis in the Development and Progression of the Transitional Cell Carcinoma of Bladder and Pathophisiology of Urinary Stone Formation.
Mr Kapasi's Thesis towards MSc in Urology was on Fate of Single Superficial Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Urinary Bladder.
Mr Kapasi was involved in the following research projects:
- A comparative Study between Salvage Cryotherapy and Anti-Androgen Therapy for recurrent Prostatic Carcinoma following Radiotherapy.
- Comparative Study between external bean radiotherapy 70 Gy vs. EBRT 65 Gy and intra Prostatic palladium 103 for high-risk early prostate cancer.
- Horizon Prostatic Stent following interstitial laser prostatectomy and transurethral needle ablation of prostate.
- A Prospective Randomized Study between Transurethral Vaporization using Plasma Kinetic (TM) Energy and Transurethral Resection of the Prostate.
- Comparative prospective study between Interstitial Laser Ablation v.s Transurethral Resection in the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.