Dr Colin A Holden is a consultant dermatologist with over 20 years of experience managing all types of skin diseases including skin cancer. He also provides the children's dermatology service.
- Guy's Hospital London o Qualified 1977 - BSc (Hons) in experimental immunology
- Guy's Hospital London
- Oregon Health Sciences University, USA
- The Institute of Dermatology, St John's Hospital, London
- MRCP UK 1979
- Specialist Accreditation in Dermatology 1985
- MD (on Atopic Dermatitis) 1987
- FRCP 1995
Dr Holden was appointed consultant dermatologist to Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust in 1986. Since then he has had an active role in developing the dermatology service within the Trust and also been very active regionally and nationally as secretary to the British Association of Dermatologists, secretary to the British Skin Foundation and advisor to the National Eczema Society, the Psoriasis Association and the All Party Parliamentary Group on Skin. He has had the honour to be president of the British Association of Dermatologists (the national body governing UK dermatologists).