All Spire International hospitals are within easy access of major UK airports:
- All major London airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stansted
- All major regional airports - Luton, Bristol, Southampton, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cardiff, Birmingham, and East Midlands
Spire International offers its patients the reassurance of heritage and reputation in private and tranquil settings, whilst providing advanced medical and technological expertise.
- Many Spire hospitals are located close to cities and offer beautiful grounds in historic locations
- Some hospitals have a rich history and have provided medical treatment for more than 60 years
- Spire continually invests and expands. In March 2010 Spire opened its newest hospital Shawfair Park in Edinburgh
- Through its partnership with CancerPartnersUK Spire is the first hospital network outside London to offer private radiotherapy